Container bridge-crane (F-120290) is controlled with the »Drive kit for container bridge-crane«, Art. 180290 without software installation, that is exclusively browser-based from any WLAN-capable desktop computer, notebook, smartphone or tablet (any such device not supplied). In other words, unit comes with built-in software which can be controlled from any WLAN capable device.
- Motion chassis forward/backward;
- Mmotion travelling crab to the left/to the right;
- Mmotion spreader up/down.
- Mobile elements can be stopped in any position.
- Products supplied: 4 motors, 2 motor regulating units, gears, toothed wheels, shafts, ball bearings, screws, stranded wires.
- Requires Li-ion rechargeable batteries AA (Mignon) 3.7 V not included in package
Note: This cannot be "Retro-Fitted" into the 120290. It must be built in while assembling the Crane Kit 120290.