Still currently in use on the RhB
One-time series for the anniversary "100 Years of the Rhaetian Crocodile". Running sounds also work in analog operation.
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- One-time series for the anniversary "100 Years of the Rhaetian Crocodile".
- Absolutely scale completely new tooling.
- High-quality metal construction, die-cast metal, and brass.
- Two powerful Bühler motors.
- An mfx/DCC sound decoder provides many light and sound functions.
- Pantographs can be raised and lowered in digital operation.
- LGB system couplers can be activated in digital operation.
- Two additional snowplows without a cutout for the LGB system coupler included.
- Doors that can be opened.
- Completely set up cabs.
- Cab windows and engine room windows that can be opened.
- Sprung buffers.
This is a model of the RhB class Ge 6/6 I electric locomotive, the legendary Crocodile. This is a finely detailed model featuring heavy metal construction with many separately applied details. The locomotive has a special paint and lettering scheme for Era VI, road number 415 as the locomotive still currently exists. The locomotive is driven by two powerful Bühler motors on both trucks. The locomotive has an mfx/DCC decoder with many light and sound functions such as headlights, cab lighting, running sounds, a whistle that can be activated by reed switches, and much more. The running sounds also work in analog operation. The pantographs are powered by servomotors and can be raised and lowered in digital operation. The couplers can also be activated by remote control in digital operation. The locomotive has many fine details on the superstructures and running gear. The cabs have complete interior details and the cab doors can be opened. 2 rail clearance devices without an opening for the LGB system coupler are included. They can be mounted on the locomotive after the servo motor powered coupler(s) have been removed at one or both ends.
The minimum radius for operation is 600 mm / 23-5/8".
Length over the buffers 60 cm / 23-5/8".