Oh, là, là - the French double decker
Is intense activity dominant again on your model railroad? You can transport even more passengers through your playroom with the bi-level cars of the French TGV Duplex high-speed train. You'll also bring more variety to the rails: The new color variations and stickers make the TGV Duplex a real eye catcher!
Prototype: A high-speed train based on a TGV Duplex.
- Operation easy as child's play thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick
- 5-part train with a length approximately 63 cm
- Different sounds and lights included
- Childproof magnetic couplers
- Very realistic train design
- Rugged and battery-driven
- Stickers for different train designs
Model: The train has a battery drive and magnetic couplers between the individual cars. It also has a permanently coupled unit consisting of a powered end car and a bi-level car with a built-in battery pack. The train has 3 speed levels in forward and reverse, 3 sound functions, and dual headlights. Stickers are included for different TGV train designs. Train length 52 cm / 20-1/2".
Contents: 15 sections of curved plastic track, 10 sections of straight plastic track, 1 left turnout, 1 right turnout, and a handy wireless Märklin Power Control Stick. A rerailer and 4 each AA and 2 each AAA batteries are included. This set can be expanded with the plastic track from the Märklin my world assortmen