Prototype: Danish State Railroad (DSB) class MV NOHAB general-purpose diesel locomotive. The locomotive looks as it did in Era IV. Diesel electric Europa locomotive from the cooperation of GM/NOHAB/AFB.
Model: The locomotive has a motor with a bell-shaped armature. Both trucks powered. The locomotive has prototypical truck side frames. It also has warm white LED headlights that change over with the direction of travel. The locomotive has dark wheel treads. The body is made of plastic impregnated with metal for improved pulling power.
Length over the buffers 88 mm / 3-7/16".
- Body made of plastic impregnated with metal.
- Motor with a bell-shaped armature.
- Prototypical truck side frames.
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- Triple headlights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Era 4