"ROCO EDITION" - high-end digital set z21: Steam locomotive class 044 and ore train of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
“Erzpark” or “Braune Wand” – these were the names given to the heavy ore trains with a 4,000 t towing capacity which ran between the port in Emden and the smelting works in the Ruhr Valley and Saarland. This Edition Startset is the ideal entry model for this legendary train.
■ 1 digitally controlled steam locomotive class 044 with DCC decoder and Henning sound
■ 6 self-unloading hopper wagons
■ 1 z21
■ 1 Z21 WLANMAUS
■ 1 WLAN router
■ 1 plug-in power supply
ROCO LINE track layout (with ballast bed) and passing siding:
12 curved tracks R5, 18 straight tracks G1, 1 left switch WI15, 1 left switch right Wr15, 2 curved tracks R10, 1 straight track G1/2, 1 feeder track (G1/2), some embankment parts.
Size of track layout: approx. 330 x 140 cm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 7
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism at the tender
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe steam unit no. 11
- Flywheel - yes