Diesel locomotive Am 847 957 Lotti (ex DB 211 215) of the Sersa AG.
■ Delicately designed model with many extra applied plug-in parts
■ Unobstructed view through the driver's cab
■ Perfectly matches the digital railway slewing crane, item 79039 and the maintenance train set, item 77043
■ With high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
After the V 100 class locomotives were decommissioned from the Deutsche Bundesbahn, the Sersa AG bought a few of them. The Swiss railway technology group specializes in the superstructure of railways. Its classic core activities include track construction and track maintenance, construction of overhead contact lines and electrical installations, measuring systems for railways and railway technology project management.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.