Steam locomotive 24 017 "Steppenpferd" of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
■ With PluX22 interface and original sound functions now available for the first time
■ Version with smoke deflectors of the type "Wagner
The class 24 was primarily designed to haul passenger trains but thanks to its robust design, the locomotive later also hauled light goods trains. That''s how the class 24 became a reliable multi-purpose locomotive for lighter services.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Coupling - Close coupler motion link between locomotive and tender
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe no. 11
- Flywheel - yes
- Head light - Both sides of the vehicle are equipped with direction dependent triple headlights.