Electric locomotive 1829 of the Rail Force One.
New Design 2022!
■ Former class 1600 locomotive in Rail Force One design
■ Version with air conditioning on the roof
■ Newly developed pantographs with innovative fastenings
■ Many extra-applied plug-in parts partially designed with etching technology
■ With individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver’s cab lighting in digital mode
The Dutch railway company, Rail Force One, bought six locomotives from Locon Nederland in 2017. The electric locomotive 1829 (ex 1629 of the Dutch State Railways, built in 1982) manufactured in France was the first to be designed in the company colours.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED