Electric locomotive 9903 of the RailAdventure.
• With many separately attached plug-in parts, in part in using etching technology
• With signal horn box
• Finely-detailed pantographs with innovative attachment
• Switchable headlight/tail light with DIP switch
RailAdventure GmbH, with its headquarters in Munich, is the market leader for test and transfer runs of rail vehicles across all of Europe. The company possesses locomotives, coupling adapter wagons and braking wagons.
In addition to German electric locomotives, RailAdventure also has foreign vehicles. Since May 2021, their fleet also includes a locomotive from the Dutch series 1600. Locomotive 9903 (formerly NS 1611) is the first locomotive in company livery to be deployed on the Dutch railway network.
- Coupling: NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius: 358 mm
- Flywheel: yes
- Number of driven axles: 4
- Number of axles with traction tyres: 1
- Scale: 294
- Epoch: VI
- Article number: 70165
- Railway Company: EINSTELLER
- Head light: 3 headlight, dependent on the direction of travel/2 tail lights, dependent on the direction of travel
- LED head light: yes
- Additional light function: yes
- Control: DC Analog
- Interface: Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Length over buffer: 201 mm