Diesel railcar 840 005 of the Czech State Railways.
■ Ideal for the use on branch lines
■ Interior lighting
■ Elaborately designed interior
To replace the outdated M 152.0 railcars, the Czech State Railways purchased new RegioShuttle 1 diesel railcars from Stadler. The air-conditioned low-floor railcars set new standards in Czech regional transport from 2012 on. Two diesel engines with 265 kW each make the railcar reach a top speed of up to 120 km/h.
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm, in double traction 419 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Flywheel - yes
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Interior lighting - Yes