Steam locomotive 50 3670 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
Drive on two axles of the tender and via cardan shaft on all five drive axles of the locomotive.
■ Delicately designed model with many extra applied plug-in parts
■ With fine metal wheel sets
■ Perfectly matches the “Sand train”, items 77041, 77042
■ With set of etched signs included
■ Smoke generator retrofittable
From 1959 to 1963, the Deutsche Reichsbahn of the former GDR modernised 208 class 50 locomotives. As a result of the conversions, the locomotives, now designated as class 50.35-37, differed significantly from the original locomotives, particularly where the DR had the boiler and boiler equipment mounted. The locomotives, which then had a power output of 1,300 kW and reached a top speed of 80 km/h, were mainly used on lowland lines (they also hauled passenger trains). Now and then, the Deutsche Reichsbahn used them in the west of Germany.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism at the tender
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Smoke generator Article number (analog) - Seuthe steam unit no. 10
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe steam unit no. 11
- Number of driven axles - 7