Diesel railcar class 810 of the Czech State Railways with trailer, type BDtax.
■ Model in the current "Najbrt" livery
■ Side windows as originally delivered
■ Separately applied wipers
■ With attached plug-in parts to show the closed front skirt
■ The model is available with onboard decoder and digitally switchable light and sound functions
■ In digital mode, with switchable high beam and individually switchable headlights or taillight
■ Ex works with function decoder in the trailer
In order to replace the outdated railcars of the M 131.1 series, the Czechoslovakian State Railways railways procured new two-axle diesel railcars with the serial number M 152.0. This machine series powered by a 155 kW six-cylinder in-line motor, was delivered from 1975 on, and reached a top speed of 80 km / h. In the passenger compartment there were 56 seats available.
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Interior fitting - Driver''s cab
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Additional light function - yes
- Sound - yes