Diesel railcar class 810 of the Slovakian State Railways. Model available with caboose type Baafx010.
New design !
* Model in "Blonski" Design
* Model with separately applied wipers
* Plug-in parts are attached to the railcar to provide an authentic reproduction of the front skirt
* The light functions of the railcar and the caboose as well as the interior illumination are switchable with a DIP switch
■ Decoder for retrofitting the railcar and trailer Art. 10895
The railcars and cabooses which were still used on the Slovakian rail network are now largely operating in the current Blonski design. This coating in red-white-light grey colour is typical for the later Epoch V and the current Epoch VI vehicles.
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Interior fitting - Driver's cab
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX16