Diesel railcar 810 054 of the SKPL.
■ With baptismal name “Tomek”
■ Separately applied wipers
■ Plug-in parts are attached to the railcar to provide an authentic reproduction of the closed front skirt
■ Prototypical light and sound functions using on-board switchable decoder
The Stowarzyszenie Kolejowych Przewozów Lokalnych (SKPL; Association of Local Railway Companies) is the operator of some Polish branchlines. The services of the SKPL also include operation on standard gauge lines of local importance on which the former class 810 railcars run.
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Interior fitting - Driver's cab
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Additional light function - yes
- Sound - yes