Electric locomotive 1116 182 belonging to the Österreichische Bundesbahnen.
■ Features elaborate print in “Bundesheer” design
■ With switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
■ Unique edition in special packaging
■ Licensed ÖBB model
■ Z21 driver’s cab available
The ÖBB and the Österreichische Bundesheer have worked in close partnership for decades now, whether during catastrophe operations or military transportation. As a symbol of this collaboration, the third Taurus locomotive, the 1116 182-7, was presented in Bundesheer design. The locomotive is used in Austria and its neighbouring countries.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Buffer capacitor - yes