Electric locomotive 182 596 Mitsui Rail Capital Europe (MRCE).
■ Model with Switzerland package
■ Leased to the DB-Fernverkehr
■ Perfectly matches the EC 7, items 74021, 74022 and 74023
■ Variant with three pantographs
■ With switchable high beam as well as individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
■ Z21 driver's cab available
The electric locomotives of the EuroSprinter family from Siemens are known in Germany as class 182. With a power output of 6,400 kW, they reach a top speed of 230 km/h.
From 2009 on, the DB Fernverkehr had a shortage of high-speed locomotives for the EuroCity traffic and solved the problem by leasing ES 64 U2 (class 182) locomotives from the MRCE. After the timetable change in 2010, the EuroCity trains 6 7 used to be hauled by one of those locomotives.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.