Electric locomotive 186 908 of the leasing company Akiem hired out to the SBB Cargo International.
■ Model with the baptismal name Lötschberg exclusively available at ROCO
■ Both sides feature different designs
■ Use in the international goods traffic
■ Many extra applied plug-in parts, partly executed in etching technology
■ Snowplough mounted on the chassis
■ In digital mode with switchable high beam and individually switchable headlights or tail lights
■ In cooperation with Railcolor Design
Coming from Bombardier''s TRAXX MS2e platform, this locomotive has many variants to offer and thus perfectly meets the demand of interoperability of rail freight transport in Central and Western Europe. The locomotive can be operated on all European power grids. Since January 1 2021, Class 186 has been hauling the RAlpin Rolling Highway Freiburg Brsg Rbf-Novara Boschetto.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.