Electric locomotive EL 18 2260 of the Go-Ahead.
■ Finely detailed model in “Go-Ahead” design
■ Extra-applied windscreen wipers
■ Precise reproduction of the front handrails
■ With switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
Due to the procurement of multiple units, locomotive-hauled passenger trains are becoming increasingly rare in Norway. That's also true for twenty-two class EL 18 locomotives procured by the NSB in the 1990s from the Swiss SLM, the German Adtranz and the Norwegian Strømmens Værksted. The English company Go-Ahead has leased three locomotives of this type from Norske Tog for the Sørtoget night trains.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.