Diesel locomotive class 110 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
* The locomotive BR 110 with Plux22 Interface is now available for the firste time !
* Free-standing handles
* The headlights of the locomotive can be partially or even entirely switched off via a DIP switch.
The 110 series was basically developed for passenger and freight train services and as a variant for the use in the shunting service for the DR. The locomotive reached a top speed of 100 km / h and had a horse power of 1,000 hp. It quickly became the "Girl Friday" and closed the gap between the weaker BR 106 and the stronger BR 118.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22