Diesel locomotive class 115 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
■ Rich detailing on the model with freestanding handles
■ With individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
■ With set of etched signs included
The class 115 is a variant model of the class 110. The class 110 was developed as a universal locomotive for passenger and goods train services on main and branch lines of the Deutsche Reichsbahn in the GDR. To enable the locomotives to haul heavier trains, the DR installed in some of the locomotives more powerful motors with an output of 1,100 kW (1,500 hp). The locomotives were then re-designated as class 115. Somewhat later, the DR combined them with the 114 class. The class designation 115 was kept for planned new locomotives.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.