DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
Electric locomotive 420 294 of the Swiss Federal Railways with commercial design "Circus Knie".
■ Model with separately applied etched parts such as delicate ventilation grilles and wipers
■ Locomotive with retrofitted air-conditioning
■ The light functions can be switched true to the Swiss original model
■ Z21-Driver's cab available
On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Swiss National Circus Knie, ROCO launches a special "Circus Knie edition" with a lot of locomotives and wagons.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Light changes true to the Swiss original - direction dependent
- Additional light function - yes