Electric locomotive 1193 980 of the Wiener Lokalbahnen Cargo.
■ Freestanding handles, partially made of metal
■ Hauls goods trains in Austria and Germany
■ In digital mode with switchable high beam and individually switchable headlights or tail lights
■ With switchable driver's cab illumination
As the first locomotive of the Wiener Lokalbahnen Cargo, 1193 980 was given a new design in December 2020. With its new brand identity as WLC, the freight transport subsidiary of the Wiener Lokalbahnen underlines its strong European orientation. WLC goods trains currently serve 20 destinations in seven European countries, from Budapest to Rotterdam and Livorno to Hamburg.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED