Steam locomotive class 35.10 of the railway company of the German Democratic Republic (Deutsche Reichsbahn).
Model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound functions.
■ With "Henning" sound
With the introduction of the EDP numbering at the Deutsche Reichsbahn, the formerly named series 23 locomotives were also provided with the new series designation 35.10. The locomotives were a development outcome based on the the two pre-series locomotives 23 001 and 23 002. The locomotives of the 35.10 series were very much appreciated by the operating staff because they were smoothly running and had a low coal consumption.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 5
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism at the tender
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe Nr. 11
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX16