Diesel locomotive class 030-DB of the French State Railways.
* Delicate freestanding handles
* SNCF version available for the first time !
At the end of the Second World War ten locomotives of the German Type WR 360 C 14 remained in France. There they were mainly used for shunting services in the north of the country and operated until 1973.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 3
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes