Steam locomotive 86 270 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
■ Finely detailed model with many separately applied plug-in parts
■ Operation condition around 1952
■ Short cut water tanks in welded design
■ Scissor brakes
■ Depot Bw Dresden-Friedrichstadt
■ Model with switchable driver's cab lightening
The Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (DRG) designed the class 86 on the basis of the standard tender locomotive 1’D1’ and from 1928 on, the machine was built in large numbers.
244 locomotives remained in the former GDR, however, 71 of them had to be transferred to the Soviet Union. At the beginning of the 1950s, the DR had 164 locomotives in the vehicle fleet. The machines were mainly used on the lines of the Harz foothills, in the Ore Mountains and in Upper Lusatia.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe Nr. 11
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Direction dependent dual headlights
- Buffer capacitor - yes