Electric locomotive 186 247 of the Railpool in "Alpha Train" livery.
■ With many separately applied plug-in parts partially designed with etching technology
■ In cross-border use in front of goods trains
■ In digital mode available with high beam light and individually switchable headlights or tail lights
The locomotives of the leasing company Alpha Trains are often resold. The loco 186 247 still bears the paintwork of its former owner although it is already operating for the company Railpool.
The 186 series is a multi-system locomotive from the third Traxx generation from Bombardier. With a service weight of 86 t, the locos deliver a power output of 5.600 kW. They reach a top speed of 160 km / h.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Additional light function - yes