Electric locomotive 151 070 of the Deutsche Bahn AG. Division Railion.
■ The wheels have low flanges.
■ Use in heavy goods traffic
■ The driver's cab illumination can be switched in digital mode.
For the heavy goods train service, the DB put in 1973, over 100 of these locomotives into operation. With a top speed of 120 km / h and a power output of 5982 kW, the BR 151 is one of the strongest freight locomotives of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 6
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.