Diesel locomotive 2016 080 of the Austrian Federal Railways.
* Reissue model with modified UIC running number
* Brake discs in contrasting colours
* Attached fold-out wing mirrors for various positioning
* Separately applied handrails, wipers and UIC-plugs
The locomotive class ER20 of the Eurorunner series from Siemens is a diesel-electric locomotive and was built by Siemens Mobility (formerly Siemens Transportation Systems). These locomotives were initially designed on behalf of the Austrian Federal Railways and were designated series 2016 or Hercules.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes