Diesel locomotive class V 180 of the railway company of the German Democratic Republic (Deutsche Reichsbahn). Epoch III.
Motor with flywheel. Drive on four axles. LED-lighting white/red that change with the direction of travel.
Model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions as well as a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
■ Very detailed model with many separately attached plug-in parts partially made of metal
■ 4-axle version with fine wheelsets
■ Model with round door cutout
■ Painting with double stripes
■ With horizontal handles at the front
■ With "Henning" sound
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- separate etched plates - yes
- Additional light function - yes
- LED lighting - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor