Pocket wagon type Sdgmns 33 of the Ahaus-Alstätter Eisenbahn AG.
■ With a truck trailer of the forwarding company P&O Ferrymasters
Design of the truck semitrailer:
* Adjustable axles to simulate deflated air suspension springs
* Fold-back rear underride guard for an authentic loading of goods
The type T3 wagon followed the type T1 wagon at the beginning of the 1990s. With a total length of 18.340 mm, the type T3 wagon is almost 2 m longer than its predecessor model and has a load limit of 69 t. So any registered trailer can be loaded and transported to its destination. However, the length is not optimal to carry containers, but still ideal for the transportation of 24'/26' swap bodies due to the higher load limit.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- AC Wheel set Article number - 40179
- Length over buffer - 211 mm