Electric locomotive Br 5404 of the Green Cargo.
■ Use in the goods traffic in Sweden, Denmark and Germany
■ Snowplough mounted on the chassis
■ With switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
Green Cargo AB has been the name of the train operating company (TOC) that has taken over the freight transport of the Swedish State Railways since 2001. Bombardier delivered six TRAXX type F140 AC2 locomotives to the company in 2009. In 2018, the cooperation with DB Cargo was ended and the locomotives were given a green livery and the new series designation “Br”. The locomotives are used on the Sweden-Denmark-Germany corridor.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 3
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.