Electric locomotive 241 007 of the Hector Rail.
■ Name of locomotive: "Bond"
■ Many separately applied plug-in parts partially etched
■ Used in the goods traffic in Denmark, Germany, Sweden and Norway
■ In digital mode, with switchable high beam and individually switchable head or taillight
The locomotive class 241, known in Germany as class 185, which belongs to Bombardier's TRAXX series, operates for the private Swedish railway company Hector Rail. Hector Rail uses the two-system locomotives built from 2007 onwards in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany. In 2011 two more locomotives were delivered, so twelve locomotives (241.001-012) are still operating. The locomotives with the wheel arrangement 'Bo'Bo' reach a maximum speed of 140 kilometers per hour. A special feature of all Hector Rail locomotives is their unique proper name.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 3
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Buffer capacitor - yes