Electric locomotive class 1293 of the Austrian Federal Railways, Epoch VI.
Motor with flywheel. Drive on three axles. Two traction tyres. Four pantographs. Coupler pocket according to NEM 362 standards with close coupler mechanism. LED-lighting white/red changes with the direction of travel.
AC model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions as well as a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
■ Rerun with new running number
■ Authentic realization of the ÖBB Vectron with detailed roof design
■ Freestanding handles partially made of metal
■ Used in freight transport in Austria and in bordering abroad
■ Sound in cooperation with Leosoundlab
■ Licensed ÖBB model
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 3
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- LED lighting - yes