Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) road diesel locomotive, road number V 169 001, with additional gas turbine. The locomotive looks as it did in the spring of 1968. Use: Passenger and freight trains between Munich and Lindau.
The locomotive has a built-in DCC digital decoder and sound generator. The motor has a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The headlights, marker lights, and cab lights can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. It also has separately applied grab irons. The headlights and marker lights also change over with the direction of travel in analog operation. Length over the buffers 102 mm / 4".
- New tooling.
- Grab irons separately applied.
- Warm white LEDs for lighting.
- Cab lighting.
- Digital sound with many functions.
- Era III
- DCC decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers