Prototype: Swiss Federal Railways (SBB/CFF/FFS) class Re 460 fast general-purpose locomotive. Neutral fire red basic paint scheme. Locomotive name: "Munot". Version with end emblems in relief. Road number 460 106-8. The locomotive looks as it did in 2018.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and a white marker light (Swiss headlight / marker light code) change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive Ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. Long-distance headlights can be controlled digitally. You can switch between the Swiss headlight / marker light code and a white headlight / red marker light code. The cab lighting can be controlled digitally Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has new, intricate single arm pantographs. It also has separately applied metal grab irons. The cabs have interior details. Length over the buffers 21.3 cm / 8-3/8".
- Version with end emblem in relief.
- New, intricate single arm pantographs.
- Four axles powered.
- Cab lighting.
- European and Swiss headlight / marker light changeover.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39461.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and one white marker light that change over with the direction of travel
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers