Electric locomotive 1116 276 of the Austrian Federal Railways.
■ Delicately printed model with the anniversary design "25 years of Austria in the EU"
■ In digital mode with switchable high beam and individually switchable headlights or tail lights
■ Unique edition in special packaging
■ Licensed model of the ÖBB
■ Z21 driver's cab available
The European Commission and the ÖBB got a locomotive in EU design on track to mark the 25th anniversary of Austria's accession to the EU. Since July 3 2020, the EU locomotive has been travelling throughout Austria and neighbouring countries. It sets a strong signal for the Green Deal, which is to make Europe a climate-neutral continent by 2050 at the latest. The "Taurus" locomotives of the ÖBB have an hourly output of 6.400 kW and reach a maximum speed of up to 230 km/h.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Buffer capacitor - yes