Electric locomotive 1116 088 of the Österreichische Bundesbahnen.
■ Current operating condition with new pictograms and ETCS lettering prints
■ Switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight/tail light in digital mode
■ With 16 BIT SOUND for the perfect sound experience
■ Z21 driver’s cab available
The commissioning of the first “Taurus” locomotive series 1016 in the summer of 1999 ushered in a phase of rapid modernisation for the Austrian electric locomotive fleet. This general-purpose locomotive was also procured in a dual system version for AC operation with 15 kV/16.7 Hz as well as 25 kV/50 Hz. A total of 282 series 1116 locomotives were put into operation until 2006. They are approved for 230 km/h. Their power output is 6,400 kW.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - 3 headlight, dependent on the direction of travel/2 tail lights, dependent on the direction of travel