Diesel locomotive class 215 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
■ Classic Epoch IV locomotive in ocean blue/beige livery
■ Perfectly matches the “Kalkzug”, item 75866
■ With individually switchable headlight or tail light and shunting light as well as parking light in digital mode
■ Model with a new sound for an even better quality
■ Z21 driver's cab available
The class 215 locomotive was first a diesel locomotive of the DB. Later on, the Deutsche Bahn AG used it in the moderate passenger and goods traffic. The series was bought as a variant of the vehicle-family V 160 at short sight and then was equipped with heating steam generators. The main reason for the class 215 production was that class 218, at the time, had not yet reached the production stage.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 3
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.