Prototype: Five (5) different design German Federal Railroad (DB) express train passenger cars, for the express train D 730 from Norddeich Mole via Cologne, Darmstadt, Stuttgart, to Munich. One (1) type Büm 234 compartment car, 2nd class. One (1) type Aüm 203 compartment car, 1st class. One (1) type Bcüm 243 slumber coach, 2nd class. One (1) type WLABümh 174 sleeping car and one (1) type Düm 902 baggage car. The cars are in the "Pop Cars of Summer 1974" look.
All of the cars have close coupler mechanisms. Interior lighting can be installed in the cars. The baggage car has LED marker lights.
Total length over the buffers 825 mm / 32-1/2".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- New tooling for the type Aüm 203.
- First time for all cars with fixed steps.
- Baggage car includes marker lights.
- All of the cars in the "Pop" paint scheme.
Interior lighting for these cars:
66616 LED Lighting Kit.
- One-time series
- Era IV
- LED interior lighting can be installed
- Built-in marker light
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers